Re: [MV] M35A2 resale values???

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 20 2005 - 20:32:32 PDT

In this case it took at least two bidders to drive up the price on Ebay.

What surprises me is that chances are that most of the bidders never saw
or heard the truck run in person. I've bought vehicles on Ebay and
depending on the lighting you can hide a lot of stuff by taking carefull
pictures. More than I thought!

Dave