Re: [MV] M35A2 average value

From: Employee at MILVEHCO (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 02:15:01 PDT

I'm not going to argue with Marc, he can pay whatever he wants, it's his
money. If he can't find a deuce in his state for $5000, fine, I believe
him. If he thinks a deuce is deal at $7k, thats great! I just said
around here a 2.5 ton sells in the range of about $4k to $5500 on
average, some less, some more, but as an average thats about it. I've
seen plenty sell for more, but they were not average IMHO!

(And the truck I sold was a hardtop, air shift, whistler, rebuilt axles, 6
new road with less than a 500 miles on them, new seats, new camo paint, no
winch, full canvas, troop seats, NOT MINT, never said mint, oh and no
heater. Did I sell it too cheap? I dunno, I just sold it for the best
offer.)

As for value, sure my ATV did cost more than my deuce, but that's a whole
other thing, just like my watch cost more than my ATV, it's not relevant,
got to compare apples to apples...end of story. Lets move on.