Re: [MV] M35A2 average value

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 18:43:39 PDT

I look at it this way.

I paid $4000 for one with no winch, and no real rust, only a bit of surface.

Since then, I have "burned it in", over about 3000 miles, and found that
there are no real problems with the truck. I've replaced a few wheel
bearing seals, fixed a leak or two, and replacedthe radiator. I have added
a hardtop, a heater kit, and upsized the tires.

In the present condition, and having done the upgrades and maintenance so
that there is an expectation of a new owner "driving it home", I'd expect
$7K for the thing.. Looks as good as that 'un in the auction..

PJ