M274 Mule rear transaxle

From: mkmvpa@juno.com
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 17:15:17 PDT

This weekend I was presented with a a bit of a task.I work at a local military history museum as the chief of maintenance(a recently acquired position) and am trying to get all of their vehicles back into shape after years of spotty or non-existent up keep.My immediate concern is I need to put the rear transaxle back together on a 4 wheel steer Mule. THe person who tried to fix it took all the gearing apart along with the clutch and shift forks. the axle was left installed. I do not have a manual, but only need the -20P or -34P diagram of how all of this goes back together.

If anyone has an electronic copy of this diagram and could email it to me I would be very greatful and so would the museum I work for.This MULE can trace its service to Vietnam and is in very good shape otherwise.

Thank You for your time and consideration,
Bob Wilson
MVPA#23437