Bio-diesel

From: Bryan D. Carlile (bryancarlile@cox.net)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 04:21:50 PDT

Gentlemen,

I have lurked long enough. I am Bryan from Oklahoma. I have studied the
effect of bio-diesel for a long time. As for being tough on rubber seals
and the like, it is no more hard than petroleum. For longevity, however,
it lubricates the engine better because it has fewer chemicals. In
Oklahoma, if you sign up with the State, they will pay you 30 cents on
every dollar you spend for Bio-diesel. Since you can make it for around
70 cents a gallon, it's like they are paying half. You do have to sign
an affidavit that you will not sell it, and use it only for your own
use. You also carry a card in your vehicle like an insurance card. That
way if you are ever stopped, you whip out the card and they wave you on
by. The reason for being on this list, not only to hear the interesting
stories, but also to gain knowledge. I intend to build a Hummer H1, when
I can find the money. I want to learn and see what didn't work so I
won't make the same mistakes. I get to make all my own. :) As for the
fryer oil... I intend to use oil from Krispy Kreme, just to keep the
smokies wondering.

Bryan