Re: [MV] 32,000 lost vehicles

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 19:01:54 PDT

I don't know about other places but I do know about the Army and they have
what is called a property book, with a Commissioned Officer as Property Book
Officer and he signs for everything in his charge and it is inspected
continously. When someone uses property from it they sign for it on a hand
receipt. Thats why I said what I said in my earlier post. Not enough info
was given to even make a guess as to why they are missing.

Sonny