LD-465 - For Sale

From: Chris McPhee (cmclnsay90@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 20:09:59 PDT

I bought a LD-465 with Engine container a while ago.
I performed a service on the engine. After which I
then started and tested the motor. with some fuel
priming I started the motor in minutes after rigging a
starter switch. Ran great until I ran out of fuel.
My original intent was possibly to transplant the
motor into either a MAN 630L2A or a Unimog, however
the engine proved to be a total mismatch. The next
intention was to use it to power my GE generator set.
This would take some major mods and I would most
likely be better off to buy a CAT powered Genset or
similar.

Anyways the short of it is this

For Sale
LD-465
Low Hrs - estimated to be 580
In Bullet proof Steel Engine Container

Please email : Chrism@vermont-unimog.com for more
info and pics.

Shipping will be expensive as the engine and crate
weigh in at 3300lbs

Thanks ,

Chris M

Vermont Unimog