Re: [MV] M35A2 resale values???

From: Michael Gillman (tootallmike@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 04:02:21 PDT

Hi Nigel,

Yup, it's the first and only question from most people, even about the MUTT! They love asking because it makes them feel better about the cost of running their Vauxhall Astra crapbox. You can always spot someone who is worth talking to because they don't start with that.

Kinda relevant is the old anecdote about Rolls Royce dealers saying that if you have to ask how much the car costs, you can't afford it...

Regards - Mike