Re: [MV] (OT?) UK - US tax

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 18:05:45 PDT

WOW Thanks for the info and i could not agree more! I did not know what you
do BUT I do know there have been NO reasons for the increase that make any
sense! In the 70s when they tried to get it to 2 dollars they hit us hard at
the pump, and we revolted ,And they had to cut back , Now they are much
smarter, They are making sure we have enough at the pump so we take it thankful we
dont wait in lines WOW they are screwing us big time and we are taking it. And
they slowed down around 2 and now see no screams so its up to 3 !!

Our elected govt, officials are as usual dead at the wheel, Randy out