Re: [MV] Corvette vs MV

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 14:03:19 PDT

Interesting, I have also asked the list to think what others think, Does the
vet have an emotional ty to you or a wife or child of yours, they are all i
would count ,If not i would see if another family member, after yours was
interested in taking it, At maybe a little less than value,OR be square and say
i can get a halftrack for the going rate so you can understand i need to get
the going rate Do you want first crack at it since your family?Then you could
say although Dad gave this to me in my heart i feel it is fitting for me to
have something i will cherish and think of him when i drive it,and the
halftrack does that for me,,<any MV may fit here>Im a family kind of guy first,NOW
a child of yours may have an emotional ty,Is it worth keeping for them it may
have a greater value return later,Would it be a nice vehicle to have for the
Lady or Son, Or Daughter to use on special occasions??,That way you could
justify pulling an even greater value of cash out of the till for your new MV
to consol your hardship !!AND on top of that because You are being so
thoughtful!!!??? Randy out MTA of NJ