Re: [MV] And you think it's expensive now

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 19:58:42 PDT

As I recall, didn't Andrew quickly diminish to a Cat 4 storm after it
hit land? It sounds like this could be much worse. I'd be long gone
out of the big easy by now if I was down there. That could be a very
sad situation. So much of New Orleans is so very old also.

I simply cannot imagine what could happen down there.

Dave