RE: [MV] GAZ66 / R142 For Sale

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 00:00:30 PDT

I would reccomend you place it on www.milweb.net, over 12,500 individual
users go thought our adverts each week.

NIGE

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of rees.a
Sent: 29 August 2005 08:43
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: [MV] GAZ66 / R142 For Sale

Hi all
I did mention this to the group earlier this year, but time
was against me, so I am now re-advertising.

I have a Russian built 1970 GAZ66 / R142 Radio vehicle. This
is a 3.5 T 4.2L V8 Powered 4 Wheel drive vehicle.

The vehicle is believed to be one of only 3 GAZ 66 / R142
Vehicles in Europe, and is certainly the only one in the UK.

It is UK Registered and has only covered 15,000Km from new,
being dry stored near Zossen for many years.

I have a significant amount of paper work, including
documents, manuals and photographs of the vehicle.

I am asking 4,500 (Sterling) for the vehicle. I prefer that
any prospective buyers / or their agents, inspect the
vehicle, before completeing the transaction. I am able to
store the vehicle for up to 6 weeks after the transaction,
whilst transportation (if going outside the UK) is arranged.
I am happy to assist anyone with shipping / export
arrangements.

Please email me directly, with GAZ66 in the subject.

Adrian Rees