FINALLY! All Sizes of USGI Brass Stencil Sets Are Here!

From: Jim 'Ike' Newton (ike@mildocs.com)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 00:28:16 PDT

Hello Everyone...

(For those of you who already ordered, your shipments will go out Monday
morning.)

After a series of SNAFUs with the source, we finally received cases and
cases packed full of brand new, authentic US military current-issue
brass stencil sets in 1/2", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3" sizes!

I have them on eBay right now at very low fixed prices with "Buy It Now":

  http://shorl.com/dihaprakygiji

There's also some other interesting new military items that we received,
including:

  o Vehicle and Equipment Log Books (brand spanking new, not surplus)

  o OD Green 34088 styrenated alkyd spray paint cans (fresh new current
military-issue)

  o Woodland camo genuine military-issue pencils (new, number 2 with
black erasers)

These items are also at the link above.

Thank you!

--