APC car crushing video

From: Vincent Bloom (vbloom@DUCTMATE.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 03:35:53 PDT

Here's a video compilation from our visit to the scout camp. Had to
compress it and split it into 3 segments to get each under 5mb. Total
time is about 6 minutes. One vehicle is an M113A2 APC, the other is an
M106A2 4.2" mortar carrier. See if you can tell which is which.

The stuff with audio was shot by us, the stuff without audio was shot by
one of the spectators at the same time, so you get to see the same scene
from inside the APC and from outside.

www.geocities.com/bloomautomatic1/apc1.wmv ~4.2mb
www.geocities.com/bloomautomatic1/apc2.wmv ~4.8mb
www.geocities.com/bloomautomatic1/apc3.wmv ~2.0mb

These are the same video clips. I just put them on two sites in case
one gets swamped. If you get a message that it's unavailable, try again
in an hour or so.

www.geocities.com/bloomautomatic2/apc1.wmv
www.geocities.com/bloomautomatic2/apc2.wmv
www.geocities.com/bloomautomatic2/apc3.wmv