on more mission

From: Employee at MILVEHCO (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 13:15:14 PDT

Sarge, I'm behind you 100%. We're way out here in California, but no
place is too far to go to help a Americans in distress. We have
to complete a really rushed Red Cross course on "mass casualty management"
that will be done on Friday, then looks like we're heading out. I might
go sooner if FEMA would let me. We'll see...but in the meanwhile it's
folks like you who will make the difference and save lives.

I'm sure you are aware of anarchy and looting going on in New Orleans
area. Those low life SOB's are hitting everything they can. They even
attacked a childrens hospital trying steal things right out of the rooms,
breaking windows, grabbing at stuff...sick!

Cops ought to be shootin them cause the looters are afterall shooting at
cops (or so I heard today) The local Sheriff says they move in a flotilla
wherever they go now, its that bad. Unbelievable that this scum would
behave like total savages in a time of disaster. Then you just have
thousands of decent folks trying to survive and needing rescue...one of
the worst times ever.

Be careful and take along some help with protection.