Deploying again..............

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 14:46:02 PDT

Sorry for the lists that I included, but this is the fastest way to inform
everyone of my next deployment to Iraq again.

Yep just got back in March and off again.........

Those of you that wrote last time, I will need it again this time. Not the
cush job on this one, but I will be in the Gun Trucks on this one.

If you want my address just send me a line back, we leave before the
weekend, and I may not be able to check this for sometime so be patient till
I get back with you all.

Thanks again for everything in advance.

Cliff Smith
SSgt USMC - DEPLOYED -