Re: [MV] off topic

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 11:35:03 PDT

This has happened before and it will happen again, It is a generalization by
this man that was taken very well by me and I understood his point it was
not that hard to understand, to read into it that he wants woman and children
to die, Well let me say you have the problem.
That seems to be the liberal problem of only politicaly correct are allowed
to talk and all others are wrong,Well i agree with his general piont it is a
hard world and maybe you should lighten up on the coolaid, Randy out