Re: [MV] off topic

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 07:26:37 PDT

Wow, sometimes the lack of compassion on this list is incredible.
Mostly women and children get trampled to death and this is somehow the
way it should be....????? They were panicing due to rumors of a
suicide bomber? And somehow they deserve this?? I don't think so. I
certainly hope your daughter is not standing in a crowd someday when
someone yells suicide bomber! Something similar happened in Cincinnati
in the early 80's when people rushed a gate to get good seats at a
concert. The number of people who died were much less, but this type of
thing can and has happened in the USA before.