Re: [MV] VIN location and GL FU

From: jatonka (jatonka@telenet.net)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 17:57:25 PDT

How about this one. I bought the truck on July 27th, sent the EUC out on
July 31, never got any response to my inquiries on my status until August
19th when they said I had to make a revision to my EUC and that I had passed
the deadline on August 12th for Euc's but they would do me a favor and give
me till the 24th to have a correct EUC filed with them. I sent it back on
the morning of the 20th and didn't hear from them til yesterday. Now it is
submitted to the DRMO for approval. When this one is at my yard it may be
the last one. Jatonka