THE MARINES HAVE LANDED!!!!! [MV] Battle of New Orleans - 2005 = Pearl Harbour ver 2

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 07:49:42 PDT

BTW According to FOX news and video being shown, THE MARINES HAVE LANDED!!!
    Well figuratively speaking.... a thousand vehicle convoy, EIGHT MILES
LONG, is rolling by their sat truck outside the Super Dorm. Fire trucks from
Los Angles, over a hundred suburbans and vans towing boats and trailers, a
bunch of school busses, NG trucks, 18 wheelers etc.
    FEMA has announced the city will be evacuated completely by Sunday.
Period!
    Sounds like somebody got taken to the wood shed after DAD got home
yesterday and the media kept sending the egg on the face images from I-10.
    And is it any coincidence that the kids are scrambling cause DAD is
coming to town this AM?
    I don't think it is a matter of indecision on the Feds part so much as
turf battles. And when George got home yesterday he read them ALL the riot
act and told them to knock off the bullsheet squabbling and MAKE IT HAPPEN
NOW!

    Ronzo, aka Chicken Little proved (unfortunately) right on the fuel
situation...