M35A2 Big need, little cash...

From: Rikk Rogers (Rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 08:03:19 PDT

Haven't posted in a while, I AM lurking in the wings.
Came into a small bit of cash and should (if I can swing it) buy tires for
M35A2....
Already looking at 30 ea. to mount em.....
I am now near Wellston OK, 1/2 way between Oklahoma City & Tulsa.
I have a friend driving for a short haul company hauling HAZMAT one way as
far as 16hrs North, South & West.
Need a workaround for the "get cheep tries but can't haul em" problem.

Question: Who has got a good price in 10 tires and where? (within about 8 to
10 hrs of my location)

Rikk Rogers
MVPA 22345
R3 Box 423 B