Re: [MV] Nigel's comments on our military's response.

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 19:03:35 PDT

In case you don't remember a great portion of Germany and a coupla other
European countries were flooded about three years ago and a friend from
Germany told me a couple of days ago that it is happening again and this
time there is also fires all over the place and there has not been one
incident of looting over there. WHY? Because they are civil people, thats
why I think there has been none.

Sonny