Re: [MV] DEUCES TO THE RESCUE!!!!

From: Employee at MILVEHCO (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 20:18:19 PDT

Our DAT Unit was activated as of yesterday, 40 of us gone already, another
120 shipping out in the next 2-3 days, thats the whole unit. Our medical
officer (USAF Capt. temp assigned from Beale AFB) gave us grim news during
the op briefing about medical conditions and disease. Ugly! Real ugly.
Worse than Iraq. We had to take hep a and tet shots on the spot. I was
very proud of the first 40 that left as they were all volunteers. During
briefing the mission changed...twice, so we had to pony up some people
NOW! Those 1st 40 didn't hesitate, even knowning some really bad times
would be ahead. We are assigned to work 21 days straight, 12-15 hour
days, no breaks till the 21st day.

flyn3nvt@adelphia.net