Re: [MV] Advice needed M1009 transmission replacement

From: Brian Placzankis (plaz@mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 14:13:52 PDT

Correct,

But remember the ultimate "refined ones" are called 4L60s.

Make sure you get one without the "E" designation as those need a
computer.

This is definitely the one to get.

When I get to this upgrade I certainly don't plan on wasting my time
with a TH700R4. I agree that there are indeed some later improved
ones leading up to the changeover to the 4L60 but why risk it when
you can just get a 4L60 that has no duds.

plaz

1985 M1008