RE: [MV] Vintage cannon: Can they be had?

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 15:41:14 PDT

Problem is you can not get them back over here legally. US made. 105mm
Howitzers AKA M2/M2A2 - M101/M101A1 or the 155mm How. AKA M1 - M114 are
all very scarce in private hands. 105s in unfireable condition but
complete will sell for as much as $18,000. All the guns are on the rise.
Base price for 37s, 57s, & 75mm pack howitzers has been $5500 to $7500
but now you can not find them and prices are going up.

Dan