Re: [MV] Commendation for Sarge - Approval needed

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 21:31:30 PDT

I will endorse this commendation!
Maj M.E Baxter NMSDF (mark M-886)

PS some states have awards for Civilians that go the extra mile to help in
disasters, Maybe someone on the list could contact the Department of
Military Affairs in both Texas and Louisiana and see if these states offer
commendations or medals to civilians "for actions above and beyond the call"
and we can nominate Sarge for these kudos in these respective states.
Mark M-886