Re: [MV] Donation to Sarge's Katrina Fund

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 15:35:36 PDT

Gents

I'd like to make some clarifications. My last e-mail might have given the
impression that I personally know Sarge. I don't. I just only know who he
is from this list.

I'm sure after people read Sarge story, many of us (myself included) tried
to contact him directly to request his address so that we could send
donations to him to help off set his cost. But from Sarge's story we all
know he didn't do this for the money. At the same time though, many of us
want to help him for what he did. But I think he feels that the survivors
of Katrina need the money more than him. So, I assume he created this fund
so that we can all help the survivors of Katrina.

I didn't see the section about the Katrina Fund the first time I read his
story on the web site. However, I noticed it today and assumed that it was
new added information. I simply just wanted to let everyone know about it.

Darrell