Update on SSgt Smith

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 02:46:26 PDT

Well I finally made it into Country. I am the Platoon Commander for the
JUMP team. We roll in the armored Hummers, lots of guns, lots of fun. We
just have to watch our 6 All the time. We take over soon from the last
unit, so in the near future I will have more stories for you all.

Some of you asked how you could make our stay a little better, so I asked
the men (17) what they would like from the great MV community. Here is what
they came up with:

cup-o-noodles, jerky, wet wipes, pringles, red vines, cigarettes (no pref
stated), sun flower seeds (all flavors), Calling cards, trail mix, canned
fruits (snack size), coffee, individual liquid creamer flavors, travel size
toiletries, and the number one request............shower curtains.........we
have a 8 man shower room with no curtains.

Whatever any of you can send we would be most grateful.

My address is:
SSgt Smith C.N.
3/7, H& S Co, Gun Trucks
Unit 41575
FPO AP 96426-1575

We are on a small camp, but I will share all of this with the rest of the
camp if you so desire.

Thanks again, for those that know me remember that I just left here in
March.........

Thanks All!!!

Cliff Smith
SSgt USMC