Re: [MV] M1009 CUCV Batteries

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 03:50:43 PDT

I use "civi" batteries in my deuce. Two each Champion Trailblazer 65-2A,
1000 a @32F, 120 min reserve. The set I have now were purchased Oct 31,
2000, going on five years now. Don't remember what I paid for them (Advance
Auto ?). Still work great. The truck is cranked almost daily.
The "Chargetek 500" battery maintainer/charger has been used for several
years and keeps them topped off at all times.

Bjorn
MVPA
The Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia