Re: [MV] [MV]MREs

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 06:42:32 PDT

Nigel Hay MILWEB wrote:

>I am told the army call them "Meals, Rarely Edible"?

Meals Rejected by Everyone
Mulch Regurgitated by Ethiopians
Many Rear-ends are Excruciating
Many Require Ex-lax

Just a sample of the ones I have heard. I like MREs myself, course I
never get plugged up or get the sh*ts from eating them either. If it
doesn't taste good, add the Tabasco sauce, and it'll be fine. I even
buy the old brown wrappered ones at the gun shows if the price is $2 or
lower (that's 15 year old minimum, but I haven't found a bad one yet -
they pack these things pretty well to last a long time!).

Mike