Re: [MV] 2.5-ton commo shelter + dolly?

From: bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 13:51:20 PDT

I think the point was that they were inherintly unsafe at speeds over
50mph, and since they have no way of
 regulating how fast a person goes, that the solution was not to allow
it. If people would act responsibly,
then this would never have come up, but then if wishes were horses...you
know the rest.
Bruce