Re: [MV] 2.5-ton commo shelter + dolly?

From: bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 10:27:31 PDT

Hi Mark,
    I think most of the shelters have the right brackets to hook up, but
the problem is, that they are not
all compatable with the M720. Measure the bolt hole locations and the
bracket locations. If they line up
you should be good to go. This is what I did when I went to a DRMO
auction to bid on a dolly set.

The other problem is that you will not be able to tow the shelter dolly
combination on the highway as the
CHP will pull you over. It might be possible to take a chance and pull
it on back roads, as I suspect
it's only the CHP that are aware of the problem with these. You will not
be able to get plates for the
dolly though.
Bruce