OT - Re: [MV] Who is making these decisions?

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 07:57:35 PDT

Wait for 10 minutes and they will change their minds again.

In other news:
Mexicans still crossing border in droves, while some people in the
government are "thinking" about preventing that.
Hurricane damages screws with economy and my wallet (lost one big job
already due to it).
Homeland security???? (Need I say more)
A country Dependant on resources it doesn't have, (oil) struggles with
it's future as it's resources are squeezed. (OK, now they know we will
pay $3.00/gallon - how long until $5.00/gallon?)

Future headlines:
GM, Ford, and Chrysler all file for bankruptcy protection following in
the footsteps of the Airline industry.

China Corp. acquires assets of GM and Ford and moves equipment to China.
Millions of retired airline and auto employees lose all benefits and now
rely upon the government to help them.

Social Security goes broke under increased demand.

Taxes increased to a flat 65% on gross income in an emergency move to
stabilize the government after US Treasury notes are declared junk by
foreign countries.

Walmart becomes leading importer of cars into this country as China
introduces $5000 car into the US market place.
Local Super Walmarts now become even more super as they now sell cars also.

Minimum wage in the US is lowered to $4.00/hr to increase jobs.
Special permanent government seat is created for Walmart Chairman
reporting to the President.

Walmart takes over national defense supply logistics.

Previous migrations of Mexicans to the US reverse and migrations of US
workers to Mexico become epidemic as people look for warm, cheap places
to live and work.

Walmart Manufacturing Corp. establishes new factories in the Southern
USA to take advantage of cheap labor to supply increasing demands of the
thriving economy in China, which is the now the leading exporter of
Nuclear generated electrical power.

Coal produced electricity is banned by the Beijing accords leaving the
US with no means to generate it's own power.

President GW Bush IV, signs the accords saying this will be good for the
planet and reveals that China has agreed to supply the US with all
electrical requirements in exchange for mining and timber rights in the US.

Stem cell research scientists in China find a cure for cancer.

The Supreme Court rules in favor of re-instating the previously banned
Pledge of Allegiance.

Roe vs Wade is reconsidered for the 57th time in the Supreme Court.

Stem cell based Cancer cure is banned in the US by the Supreme Court as
being un-natural.

US Citizens flock to Mexico to obtain new cancer curing therapy.

Dave