Re: [MV] Saracen

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 07:54:41 PDT

At 9:11 AM +0200 9/15/05, Nigel Hay MILWEB wrote:
>These come up for sale only occasionally these days, there is a very nice
>one on MILWEB at moment.
>
>You can see it at http://www.milweb.net/webverts/21381/
>
>I believe these are quite sought after in the USA?

They're desirable from the aspect of being a king on the road and damn impressive. The size does cause some problems with some states saying they need commercial licenses based on the weight. It's a tricky thing. Needless to say, they are liked by those that have them, excepting for the amount of work they need to keep up.

I'm intrigued by the Mk6's use of lots of padding inside. Does that help the interior noise?

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -