Re: [MV] MV Displays

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 05:23:00 PDT

I think 715s are one of the coolest looking trucks out there, and top off is
the way to go with one of them, It is not a correct decision to be picky
about the MV's that want to display, as long as it is an MV, There are all
levels of restoration for people to see and get the feel of what they might
expect. and it is good to see all the different conditions you can get an MV,, We
at the MTA of NJ want any and ALL example of MV's at our shows, and I for one
to take the time to say something nice about all, We all feel the same way
here, so tell the MVPA guy to get off his high horse and that is why people are
rebelling against them!!
Randy out