Re: [MV] WWII DC3

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 19:08:50 PDT

Yep, I know what you mean! I've seen DC-3s, Lockheed Lodestars, Twin
Beeches, Mallards, Gooses, Convair 440s & a ton of others back in the day
that were dressed out like that. They were what aviation was all about.
Flying today is all computer and not that much fun. I wonder how many of
the young guns could find their way home if all the electronics went South??
Nothing against the new breed but I sure had a lot of fun back in the day
both fixing & flying!

Ed