Re: [MV] WWII DC3

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 19:17:33 PDT

The planes I rent have all the latest GPS, weather nav
garbage, personally I have no use for it. I like to
follow the landscape, roads, terrain, turn on the NDB
maybe, even try to avoid using VOR's but in a pinch I
will, Kinda scary flying commercial these days knowing
some young buck up there has his training from playing
nintendo!!

Jeff