CUCV maint truck need help

From: Mike & Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 20:22:58 PDT

Our Fire Dept (St. Marys, Iowa) acquired a CUCV with
And Able Body Corp maintenance body (has pto driven
Generator and electric air compressor). I am having
Trouble getting manuals and my DNR is no help (who truck
Came from). The manuals are

TM 9-4940-562-13
TM 9-4940-562-23P

If anyone knows how or who I have to go through to get
them, I would appreciate some help. These manuals are on
LOGSA, but restricted.

I have a couple questions anyways about the governor system.
Where in the fuse block should power come from for governor
(It was unhooked when we got it and once when I hooked back
in it back fed glow plug circuit and had me scrambling, no harm
done)?

The linkage for the gear shift has to be in drive and transfer
in neutral to run governor. There is a switch on the linkage to
make sure vehicle in drive, but it is bent up and I can't get it
to shift through all the gears, it will hang up on switch it
shifted to L1 and wont go back up to drive. Anybody have pictures
of this set up or put something else on it. I really need to get this
vehicle squared away so I can get it in service.

Thanks
Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net