Re: [MV] Iraq Victory - OT

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 10:35:42 PDT

At 9:30 AM -0700 9/20/05, Employee at MILVEHCO wrote:
>Let them sort it out to a final bloody conclusion and there will be peace.
> There will be no peace until there is a clear winner, this is a fact of
>military history. It's also becoming rather clear there can be no winner
>as long as we are barely holding all sides in check whilst we take more
>casualties. This "measured restraint" against attacks makes us look weak
>to our enemies and this will do us no good in our fight against global
>terrorism.

If it weren't for the need for the Kurds to have access to the coast for shipping, I'd say let the Sunnis and Shias fight it out and give all our aid to the kurds. At least we know they'll use it wisely and right, and be bloody thankful for it.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -