Re: [MV] Iraq Victory - OT

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 10:53:47 PDT

If you aid the Kurds then the Turks will get upset. If
the Turks get upset then we have a problem as they are
fellow NATO members and trying to get entry into the
EU.

Also there is this oil pipeline that runs through
Turkey that may be turned off if we aid the Kurds.

Also don't forget we give foreign aid/miltiary sales
to the Turks which was used to surpress the Kurds and
the Kurds probably remember that as well.

Confused yet?

Rick