Re: [MV] M-1009 Starter

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 13:32:47 PDT

Thanks Bruce! Lowered it and that was the problem. I'm going to buy a new
bendix and run with it. I appreciate the help from you and Stu, both of you
had it right on the money!!

Also thanks to Wayne Tucker, I may need that starter later on and I
appreciate the offer.

Once again the great people on this list came through! This is what makes
it a great place to be a member of and I appreciate the help very much
indeed!

Best Regards,

Ed