[MV] Wanted Dodge 318 engine GILBERT this week

From: aussierob (aussierob2@odyssey.net)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 16:08:29 PDT

Arthur thank you very much for your suggestion.
I did visit and post on the Dodge site.
However, I needed to use this mil-veh site ...the added bonus
that I will be at the Tobyhanna/Gilbert meet this week
Therefore, I might soon have struck a deal this next few
days that will allow me to transport the engine back home.

Arthur wrote in reply:
Go over to the www.dodgepowerwagon.com forum
and post your request. I am sure that someone there
can help you. No need to register. Just click on
"Enter the Forum", and email your question.

Arthur P. Bloom 1954 Power Wagon

Robb's Original Message Tuesday afternoon
From: "aussierob" - aussierob2@odyssey.net
> Hey guys, anyone have a running older dodge 318
Mine is seized.
It was '72 Power Wagon PU
But now it's just a Chassis and 4 way snow plow.

Please email if you have one and I can arrange pickup
at Gilbert

I would like to call you first and discuss the condition
Thank you
Robb near Syracuse, NY

Please email - aussierob2@odyssey.net

607-749-7564