Re: Re: [MV] Free estimates

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 06:45:24 PDT

so if I come to your house to fix your PC and it takes
5 mintues and I give you a bill for an hours work
that's fair?

Why is it that only working on machinery uses this
rate structure?

The rate structure encourages speed rather then doing
a job correctly. How are returns handled? If I want to
make 80 hours I push through as much work as possible.
Does he work for free if a car comes back unfixed?

Rick