Re: [MV] Free estimates

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 08:05:18 PDT

That is very true, please understand i am only human and do not always do
everything i should, for many reasons, But they are entitled to give you a
break down and they should have said to you, it will be this much, OR we will do
an estimate for this work time @ material ,, What is the most you want to
spend for this??, Giving them a free rain is asking for trouble, Asking all the
correct questions is for those who make a list before they go, that I
recommend, but I usually get caught short trusting somebody too, BUT that for me has
been the minority LUCKILY! Please understand my replies are from the end of
a key board and only what i take from it, But i do feel the vast majority of
businesses want you to come back, Randy out