VERY VERY OLD postings to this list

From: packhow75 (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 13:18:11 PDT

Can anyone help...

All the realy old postings (ie 5 years ago at least) are posted on the
internet for all to see... as are our email addresses !

I put a posting on this forum 5 years ago on behalf of a friend about
vehicle spares.. I am still getting people emailing me in reply... not
MEMBERS of this forum, but people who trawled up my email address on a
search and didnt look to see how old the post was.

Is it possible to delete / remove these old postings ?

My alternatives are to change my email address... which I would prefer not
to do.

Any suggestions ?

Cheers

Tim.