Re: [MV] Free estimates

From: DBaumanjr@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 15:01:03 PDT

I work in this industry & have read this whole thread with amusement.
Flat rate is fair for everyone involved if the owner doesn't mind shoddy work
that includes missing bolts & half assed quality. I've seen it & watched it &
talked to techs that do it, but not tollerated it(Not in my shop). AND, the
other variable is rust & corrosion. You'll never find that in a flat rate
book..... You can make piles of cash by doing the same job numerous times, but you
can take it in the behind on almost anything. Living in the rustbelt, flate
rate ain't where it's at.
 Ya gets what ya pays for......

Darryl Bauman Jr.
[OlolllllllllolO]