Free estimates

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 17:43:23 PDT

One aspect that I run into time and time again is the "tangible" aspect.

For example, people have little problems paying for hardware (example a PC),
but software (like advice), that cost much more to create has less intrinsic
value associated with it.

Why? IS it because there is little "physical" material to connect it with?

I had one customer that had no trouble paying for HW but had big trouble
paying for the SW.

Regards,

Glen