New Mailing address for SSgt Smith and New Crew

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 22:50:29 PDT

Sorry for the change but I changed jobs and crew, I will still pass back the
goodies to my original crew, what we cant use where we are, but it will take
a while........

I am training the new Iraqi Army now, cadre team of 10 of us..........

here is the new address:

SSgt Smith, CN (USMC MITT)
122 ASG, CMATT
NUMANIYAH, 1ST BN, 3RD BDE, 7TH DIV
LSA ADDOR SCANIA, IRAQ
APO AE 09331

Please use this address instead of the last one, it will just have to be
FWD'd out to me from there and take an extra amount of time......

And thanks again to everyone for their "presents"

Cliff Smith
SSgt USMC in Iraq

M880 (4 sale)
M274A5