Re: [MV] Free estimates

From: noel shelley (noel@shelley1722.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 01:52:16 PDT

If you are seeking
the advise of a professional, whether it be a mechanic, a contractor or,
a physician, you should be prepared to pay for it. If you prefer not to
pay for their opinion, you are welcome to spend the time to acquire the
knowledge yourself.
------
The above statement is true ! BUT !

The REAL BENEFIT of the list ! A world wide body of knowledgeable people
willing and able to share their knowledge with others FOR FREE !

I have spent over 40 years learning and being taught my trade ! Many have
shared their knowledge with me ! I feel it is right and proper that I
should pass on my knowledge to others , otherwise it will be lost when I go
!

Best wishes Noel