RE: [MV] Engine Block Heater for CUCV

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 05:10:23 PDT

What does a block heater have to do with glow plugs? Two different systems.
The glow plug sensor has nothing to do with the water in the cooling system.
What are you talking about? The block heater heats the water in the cooling
system which heats the engine block. What does it have to do with wait
light of if the system is manual or auto? If you had a problem it was
because of faulty temp sensor in glow plug system which is located under air
filter, not air in the system.

       "Stu"
Southern NH, USA
"Live Free Or Die"